Preface:
For those of you who haven't read my

previous thread, I'm "an asian male, 18 years

old, 5' 7", ~220 lbs. On a scale of 1 to 10 for hottness, i'd rate myself a 3."

Day 1:
Last night, I

received my first pheromone batch in the mail. After much deliberation with myself, I chose to go with Chikara gel

for my 1st field test. Originally, I planned to use 1/4 of the gel packet, but in haste, I accidentally squeezed out

1/2 of the packet. Since it would be a waste to throw it out, I applied it all on the usual points: on the neck and

wrists.

After application, I went to "dance class", which is mainly filled with girls (yay!) In discreet

evaluation, I noticed things were sort of different compared to previous days. I talked more, the upperclassmen guys

seemed to not treat me as "freshman" (so to speak), and, oddly enough, many girls in the class seemed to not realize

what they were doing and either stare at me (the metal backside of my iPod works great as a mirror) or stop in their

tracks and walk around the other way. I need to test this more but from what I saw today, it seems Chikara worked

for me. Kinda.

At the same time I was getting those great reactions from some girls, others looked like they

just saw a serial rapist or simply just turned their head the opposite way. Unfortunately, one of the girls in this

group is an acquaintance of mine (whom I hope I may develop the relationship further.) Usually, she will talk to me

a lot after class. Today, she appeared to be very quiet. When I asked her if she would like to go see a movie on

Saturday night, instead of her usual response of "Sure. What movie?" or "Yeah, we should...[blah blah blah]," she

stated "I'll see if I have time."

This odd distribution of my observation leaves me with a few questions I

would like to ask:

**ends formal tone**

1. Did I OD? After I applied twice the amount I planned to, I

developed a headache that lasted for about 2 minutes. After the headache, I felt like I wanted to lie in the middle

of the dance room floor and go to bed (but that could be due to the fact I only had 5 hours of rest last

night).

2. One thing I noticed was all the very hot, pretty, talkative girls (alpha females?) were in the

group of DHILs whereas the average looking, somewhat quiet girls (beta females?) were part of the freaked

out/looking away group. A sign of OD? Is this normal?

3. Since I am a very big male (220lbs, ~5'7"), could I

have scared the beta females due to the combination of my size and the amount of aNone I ended up

applying?

While Chikara seems to be effective for me, I think aNone sends the wrong signal to the type of

girl I tend to go for (the quiet, average looking, petite beta girl). I'll put Chikara aside for now and test out

Scent of Eros tomorrow. Perhaps the A-rone will send out a nice alpha male signal without freaking them out.