well i have

used it for 3 days now sence i got it. even tho i havn't used it all by it self i think i can atleast post 1 thread

on it.

ok so where do i begin,...... other then saying I "F"ING LOVE IT.

before i begin let me explane my

"badboy" mixes. yall probelly heard me use this word alot and i remmber helping someone with this mix and he seemed

to have gotten very good reations with it and started spreading the word around for a while. so here it is badboy

mix = AE + NPA. the basic virsion that i wear is, 2 drops AE and 2 daps (not drops, with droper removied) NPA. my

fave is 2:3 and i would get mad hits and very sexual too, and all eyes are on you. so if you want no attention dont

try this. but it dosn't work like two days in a row. you got to space the days apart. shoot im takeing too much

space on this mix, i got to get to masters.

ok so lets start from the begining. when i got it i put a line under

my nose like it said, like the smell it smell very familla. and i was just walking around the house. i seem to be in

a really positive mood. (oh under the infulance of masters i remmber makeing the tread call "if you had 3 wishes..."

in the open discution forum feel free to check it out)

well i take a shower getting ready to go to the mall with

my sister to return some shirt i got for my mom (she didn't like them ) so i put on my badboy mix 2:2 + a drop

of est-nol and masters around my mouth like a gotee and traced my jaw line with it. on the way to the mall, me and

my sis were in a very good mood, my sis had some nervous body launage once in a while so i dont know what that was

about cause she normally dosn't have any of those. at the mall, i was loud and very upbeat. im normally am not this

loude or upbeat at the mall.

i stoped at the sunglasses stand and started trying on glasses and was posing (not

new, i do this when ever i try on new things ) when the sales person came up and started talking to us. this is when

i started noticing it. he got in a really good mood we chatted we told jokes, we laughed togeater. very fun

experiance. then after that every where we went i noticed that every salepersons were same as the first guy. and

yeah you may be thinking well they are in sales they are suppose to be like that. well i used to be in sales too.

and you can not fake that kind of interations. and plus i can tell when they are trying to sell me stuff. plus most

the time we would just end up talking and haveing fun and not even trying to sell or buy stuff. i remmber this girl

actually held my hand in this clothing store when i was trying to get a different size shirt. in every situation in

the mall i was very alpha , well not even alpha i just felt very confident so i just did what i do best, and its

haveing fun. didn't have that little voice in the back of my mind stoping me, didn't have filters stoping me from

saying what i pleased. and what a fun day.

the other 2 days that i have used masters was at work, and woo the

last 2 days have been the funnest days at work. ok im going to give you my though process that i get when im at work

before and after. i kind of new at the palce. i work in this factory thats very hot ( and i mean hot, espetially

when these giant ovens are open, and if you stand if front of it for about 30 sec, you'll see your hair on your

arms start to burn. ) and its loud. so half the time when i have something to say if its not that important i dont

even say it cause i dont want to bother with repeating it again and again. and i dont want to have to listen to what

people have to say only to catch half of it and ask them what they said. but when i do speak tho, its pretty much

with girls where im kind of bossing them around in a flirtatious way, and some genral flirting. and with guys its

just the normal guy convasation. but after wearing that stuff man everything changed. i talked so much, flirted so

much. talked to people i never talked to. theres this girl at work and for somereason, im afride to say it but she

intimadate me. i dont know why, i make sure i dont show it tho, if she looks at me (and she dose alot, like most

people , cuase i walk aroumd that palce like i own it ) well i ended up sitting next to her on one of my break

and we started talking laughing and haveing fun, even tho we were kind of talking about death and shit, i made it

fun. and theres this other girl that i work with in my area, even tho i had game built up from before (talking about

realationships, sex, girls i been with, more sex and relationships) the alst day was the shit, i was busting on her

balls so much we were laughing so hard that we were in pain. then after that when ever i talk to her she would start

blushing like theres no tomorrow. and mind you that she is 9 years older then me has a kid, and is about half a foot

taller then me. (im very short). and she has even told me she only date taller guys but those are only words so i

kept gameing on. she ended up asking me to go to IHOP with her after work but i said no sence i did not want to go

in to there all nasty after 12 hrs of work. also i had fun socializing with the guys too.

other random thoughs

on masters.

i think the reason masters work is because it raises test lvs in you. cause 6 hrs mark after aplying

it and working in a very hot hot place. i was still acting like the first min. i put it on. also i not saying it

will work with everyone, because from what i see, i think if a shy quit person used it, i dont know what kind of

reations he would get cause all i know is, when i use it, im at my 100% when im gameing. i see alot of potential for

masters for people that are already alpha, or know alittle about social interations even with strangers.

i think

this is going to help me alot with my game when i go out to work on my game and the anxiaties start to come up. so

you playas out there (i know theres acouple here, i can tell by the way they type or things they say ) make sure you

get this. it will help you!!