Hi, I

suppose I am new, to you, as the people here, have changed since I was a regular contributor, but then, that was

some seven years ago, I have now reregistered under an other username as I could not remember the last one, I

searched the archives but they don’t go back far enough,

Pheromones are

great fun and with the right attitude they will give you the edge, they are not miracle get you laid scent, you

still need to smile and talk, be clean and presentable, if you take all of that as a whole package, they can be

dynamite, I have had enormous fun and pleasure with them, and found, to a degree, they did what was expected of

them. Now, for my main point, - rubbers? Or Jonnies? Yes I mean CONDOMS!! Wear them, use them, never, forget them.

You are not completely dressed, unless you have them in your pocket! Remember!! CONDOMS, CONDOMS,

CONDOMS.

They stop STD infections. They stop HIV/AIDS, this stuff is

out there. And its BITTING, I know, it don’t feel sexy stopping, to put one on, but she will thank you after, and

you will thank your self, believe me, I have seen it, done it and worn the pheromone, unfortunately not the condom,

I never took the advice I am giving you and this year I fell seriously ill, after many many tests, I was told that I

have HIV so if an old Heterosexual like me can get it, so can YOU. Please take my

advice, let me be the last person here to be infected, Have fun, have fun with your pheromones, But be safe, there

are now more heterosexual than homosexual infections, one out of three new infections is now a women, so be safe use

a Latex condom always, sorry to be a bore, but I feel robbed, dirty, unclean, a leper. I know I should not

moan, after all, I had a choice, and I chose wrong, at the end of the day, it’s my own fault. So, here I am waiting

to start a battery of pills to keep me alive, I always thought it could not happen to me, it’s a “gay bug” but here

I am, I no longer want sex, I don’t really want a relationship, how can you be with someone, and live in fear of

infecting them. Then there is the Anxiety of this condition, the Chronic Fatigue where the bug sucks every last bit

of energy from you, and not to forget the IO’s (opportunistic infections) if it’s out there, it’s got your name on

it.

So, just wear the condom, and I will do this other stuff. Oh, one

last thing, they can treat you, but there ain’t NO cure.

John (a.k.a “Regret” oh yes, I have a few?)