So I'm eagerly awaiting my first order of APC/NPA and I'm wanting to start experimenting with them

every day. However, there are a couple situations which may complicate this.

Every wednesday I walk dogs for the

local humane society dog shelter. These are dogs that have been picked up and brought to the humane society, and

then have been determined to be placid enough to be walked by volunteers. When a dog gets brought in, he or she is

put in a probationary area until this is determined.

Even still, I'm a little worried that if I'm wearing

-none it could make the dogs more aggressive. Is this possible? Could I maybe wear just a little bit of -none?

I'm guessing dogs are more sensitive to mones than humans, so if it does make them more aggressive, it's

probably not a good idea to wear any, but have other people here found this to be the case? Or does it actually make

the dog more timid and submissive? I'm very interested in seeing the effect the -none will have on a few of the

other dog walkers (most of whom are women), so unless someone comes out and tell me this is an absolutely retarded

idea, or I notice my own dogs reacting aggressively when wearing the -none, I'm going to try this with a very low

application.

On a not-so-related note (but since I don't want to start another thread for this) I also

volunteer on Saturday mornings with a political movement which serves vegetarian food donated or salvaged from a

near-expiration-date to the hungry (many of whom are homeless) while emphasizing the futility and waste of war (I

know, a whole bunch of political statements all in one ). Every now and then one of the people coming to eat gets

a little bit out of hand, but there's really nothing we can do. We've never had any SERIOUS problems like someone

attacking us, or trying to make off with all the food. But there have been a couple times one of the men decides he

is not going to wait in line (which moves very quickly anyway) and skips to the front, telling people to "shut the

f*ck up before I break your thumb in five different places" if they question his action.

Verbal fights tend to

break out among people who have just been served when they are eating nearby (not over the food -- we usually have

plenty to go around) and there have also been a couple times we have witnessed men nearby physically abusing the

homeless women (usually, from what we can tell, because the men feel the women owe them money for turning tricks or

something -- the reasoning of these people is not always what it should be.)

So I guess I'm asking the same

question as before, but with a different situation. Could the -none make these people more aggressive? There is a

girl who comes to this who I am a little bit interested in, and she's pretty friendly to me too, but I don't think

any moreso than anyone else, so I'm interested in trying out the -none to see if it would make her opinion of me

more obvious. Come to think of it -nol would probably be a lot better for this scenario... I just have a hunch they

would all react much more favorably to it (the people we serve and the other volunteers) but I don't have any -nol,

so I might just try a few dabs of APC. Again, feedback on this idea would be appreciated.

Thanks.