Congratulations to Bruce for having so many great products.

The only problem is now

it's challenging to narrow down one's strategy to get the best collection of products without being imprudent

economically or getting overly complex. (At least I get Pheros for free, and I know that doesn't conflict

with anything).

One economical strategy people like is to go with SOE/NPA. Another is Chikara/Edge. I'm thinking

maybe a314, Chikara, Impi and -nol, to cover most of your bases (I don't think you'd get enough -nol combining all

three in that way, since only CK has -nol). Then again, part of me wonders if that is sacrificing effectiveness for

basic thoroughness.

But that's already getting expensive; and is omitting A1, TAA, beta-nol, WAGG (whatever

happened to this formerly popular product?), and Liquid Trust, etc. So it's not really thorough.

Has anyone

else been thinking of this issue, or reached any new insights about it? We are all fortunate to have so much to

choose from. I know the answer is to try stuff and see what works, but still... Dammit, I've gotten some positive

responses from every product I've mentioned and more!

To me one of the main issues is whether Chikara and

Impi work better than simpler approaches to the same things, like AE and Edge, respectively. Gegogi seems to think

that IMPI doesn't work as well as the simpler NPA, for example. I don't know for myself.

I do happen to

believe that a314 is probably a good choice for most if one can simply replace their -rone with it. I wonder

whether people who don't get as good results from it (e.g, Belgareth) are trying it as a primary substance, rather

than as a normal source of -rone in the same quantity as they would normally use -rone.

Another issue is whether

"sexual" or "romantic" responses are traded off by approaches that may work better for general positive

responses from other humans, as some of the more complex products might do. (though I did get a

temporarily great girlfriend once using the complex CK, in an already involved mix).

What I might well do is use

a simple combo that I know works, and compare it on alternate days with various complex approaches to see whether I

can improve on it by getting more "sophisticated." Has anyone tried this approach?

It would be interesting to

know if Bruce (who knows what's in most everything) or other old timers who've tried millions of approaches had

any opinion.

I'm not expecting answers here and now, but thought it might be good to start the thread for

future referencing.