Close

Thread: Trust

Hybrid View

Phero Pro

I'm not saying that anyone should

be doubted or not.I encourage anyone to post away. Hopefully, they will be honest. However, I have an excellent

bullshit detector, so if someone is being deceitful, I'll catch on pretty quick.

Sorry, but trust is a

thing of the past in this world. Every aspect of worldy society is infected with corruption. Governments, Religions,

Businesses and Educational institutions, etc,etc. And every country in the world is infected.

So asking to

believe anonymous internet posters is totally foolish. If some of you are that defensive about it, than to me that

raises a red flag.

I may post an actual pheromone event that may have happened to me, and if you chose not to

believe it, than so be it. I'm not offended in the least. Now if you are my good friend and know me, and didn't

believe me, than I might be offended and hurt.

Let's face it, it's not beyond the realm of possibilty

to have a company bring out a new product and then have people do what they can to give it a boost. I'm not saying

that is what is happening with Liquid Trust, but then can it be proven otherwise.

Some of you people

really need to recall the wise words of P.T. Barnum..... "There's a sucker born evry minute, and in that same

minute two are born to take him."

Shouldn’t all this crap be discussed in the off topic part of the forum under a thread

heading of Internet Forum Member Integrity Issues, or some thing. Come on, this is a LT thread. I would like to

read about Liquid Trust. I don’t want to read any ones pseudo psychology, or any thing concerning relations over

internet connections. I don’t want to read post that trigger ego trips and responses outlining cynical paranoia

stances. Really take it to another thread in another part of the forum. At least then I don’t have to waste my

time reading others poisonous views. Yeah I am just playing in how I am stating this, but really take it some where

else. I really want to discuss LT here. This is an official LT thread by Bruce.

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    I don’t want to read any ones pseudo psychology, or any thing

concerning relations over internet connections. I don’t want to read post that trigger ego trips and responses

outlining cynical paranoia stances. Really take it to another thread in another part of the forum. At least then I

don’t have to waste my time reading others poisonous views.

After

this egotistcal discourse of yours, all the liquid trust in the world probably won't help you.

And for you

to waste your precious time reading other's POISONOUS views and having to tolerate their paranoia and cynicism, my,

my, life is tough. All you had to do was politely point out that this thread was being put off topic and the

moderator would (did) move part of it. But after reading your venomous rant, I shall skip through any of your

contributions to the forum. I believe in TRUST,but VERIFY.

Thread Information