alright i was considering adding a314 to my wishlist when something struck me.

with -rone i have a really

different effect then what most people seem to describe here. its almost like i seem to be effected more with -rone

then -none. and i would have to be more careful when useing -rones.

good example would be, i can splash on NPA

5+ daps with no problem, the only problem comes from the smell then the effect. but with one spray of Chakara and

WHOA! i start to have like split personalities. (borderline OD lv i think even with less then one spray ) one min i

would be haveing a blast and the next i become a smart ass. i think its almost like my mind starts to run faster and

i would make jokes and such but sometimes i cross the line. giving me the good cop/bad cop in one, effect.

i

remmber someone saying A314 is way stronger in -rones then Chikara. is this true?

i am asian and im 19. from

experimenting i have came to the conclution that i produce little to no -none at all but at the same time i think i

produce masive ( and i mean masive amount) of rone, even judgeing from the way i was sence i was little. i always

wear very sexual mixes (AE+TE, AE+NPA, or NPA+cover) and peple have actually told me im giving off fatherly vibes.

??????

so i have came to the conclution that unlike most poeple i have a reverse reaction with -none and -rone.

so do you guys think that A314 would be a good think to have, judging form what you read from this post. and

also what else is in A314 other then -rone.