First post here, but I've been lurking for some time.

I've been using pheros from time to time for a few

years. At first I used a -none/-nol mix but lately I've been using the "Passion Pheromone Attractant" (PPA)

parfume, which afaik is only androstenone. It really seems to be working, but there's a few odd things I wonder

about.

1) Isn't the main effect really on the wearer rather than the target? I get much calmer, worriless,

confident and is 'focusing on the game' when I wear PPA. Combined with decent looks and a friendly personality

this seems to give MY brain the edge it needs for performing seduction. Afterall, as the wearer I'm exposed to a

lot more of the none than my target. Being a skinny built vegetarian I assume I have naturally low testosterone

levels.

2) Won't wearing synthetic pheromones lower your natural pheromone production? My very limited knowledge

in physiology says the human body tends to down-regulate anything when exposed to unnatural amounts of it.

3)

I've been seducing one of my female friends, and everytime we sit around and talk she is very touchy, always finds

a way to shift the topic to sex and looks into my eyes forever. Of course I encourage it as much as I can. However,

when we talk on the phone she is completely different, irritable and sounds annoyed.
Is this a typical "withdrawal

syndrome" from pheros ? I solve the problem by spending as little time as possible on the phone, but it would be

interesting to know other peoples experiences and possible work-arounds.

4) While pheros seem to be working great

for me, I really don't want to wear them all the time or all my life. I hear that if you change your "pheromone

signature", girlfriends tend to get upset and ditch you (and I might have experienced something like this). How can

you counteract this? Perhaps I could gradually lower my none 'dosage' over the course of a year or

something?

5) I'm only wearing -none at the moment, and this has some negative impacts on my friendship with

other males. Therefore I recently aquired some unscented SOE. Again, there's the "signature change" problem. How do

you guys do when you're experimenting with different mixes?

6) The old none + nol mix seemed to be better on

certain women, and I wonder if a mix of New Pheromone Additive (NPA) + SOE would be comparable. Afaik NPA is only

androstenone right? And SOE is nol + rone?

7) Do you think that phero colognes are really a good idea in the long

run, or do they just allow you to "play out of your league" for a short while?

8) I got a male sample pack from

LS. How do you use these? (I do understand how to apply gels...) Won't the different phero signatures be a really

bad idea if you're meeting the same people on each one of them?

9) How do you figure out the most suitable phero

combo to wear, considering your natural phero signature? Pure trial and error seems pretty risky since this is

powerful stuff and you never know when you're going to run into Her.

FWIW, I'm 26, 6 feet, not shy, straight,

single (more or less...) with a few longer relationships behind me.