Hello there, I'm

pretty much a newb here- I bought my first mones a couple weeks ago, more out of scientific curiosity (I'm a premed

student) than any need for tail. The people in my college were easy sober, lets not talk about after they did a

couple kegstands. I got a solution (from pherone, sorry bruce, but I found their site first) and I think

I've gotten the hang of them. They basically let me take more liberties with people, and faster, whether it be

bossing them around, or letting me get intimate with them. I'm a 5'3 asian, so theyre not used to getting either

of those things from people like me, hahaha. Not worth an everyday or every night-outing usage, but great if theres

something/someone I have in mind, I feel.

Anyhow, to the reason I posted in this particular thread. I found

love-scent while doing some research (its kind of hard to avoid it) and I found that there was a lot of valuable

info, both opinion and fact, here on these forums. When I saw it, I was REALLY curious about this liquid trust

whatnot, especially after reading all your posts. I did some research online (a simple google search) and found

something I think everyone should read. Here is the impression it gave me:

This is scary stuff. Not that I

dont want to buy some myself, haha.

http://www.reuniting.info/science/ox...health_bonding

This website has a lot of

good info, some of which explains some of the posts previous. A lot of what they talk about refers to nasal

oxytocin sprays, but the side effects seem EERILY similar, look:

[[[it can have unexpected side effects (like

uterine contractions). Some of the known functions of oxytocin are inducing labor contractions and milk ejection,

contracting the vagina, contracting the smooth muscle in the penis, and contracting the smooth muscle in the

intestines and stomach.]]]

I remember reading in this thread SEVERAL times about people having to go to the

bathroom (uterine contractions) and even one post where a guy wearing liquid trust made a woman LACTATE. Of

course, that may have been beer..... we may never know. I gotta say though, I personally have never seen anyone

spill beer in two spots on the nipples like described. Lets hope noone ever makes a poor pregnant woman's baby pop

out early . Also, contractions in the smooth muscle of the intestines? FYI, thats what makes you shit.

I wanna buy me some of this stuff even more now (seriously) but for goodness sake, theres a MEDICAL WARNINGS

section!

[[[The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of oxytocin. Make sure you tell your

doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially: Heart disease, hypertension and kidney disease]]]

It sounds like one of those commercials for a bad drug you see on TV all the time. Granted, all this is about the

nasal spray, not the spray-on-body type that liquid trust is, but still, man. You can say that the side effects of

the nasal spray will be different, and you're probably right. You have to admit though, that that list of side

effects is eerily similar to experiences people have been posting. An overdose of pheromones, and people treat you

like a freak. An overdose of this stuff, and you just might cause a premature birth.

Id love to have a

bottle of this stuff, it would be perfect. If I like someone, I'll just walk away and give myself a spray. If I

REALLY dont like someone, I'll spray two digits on their back, and people will run from him/her screaming to the

bathroom hahaha.

To sum up, enjoy, folks, but hooolllly smokes, be careful.