Close

Hybrid View

I actually purchased the product

right before I read generalboy's hit report. And I enjoyed reading it. I don't doubt anything he has said.

Oxytocin was talked about a lot in the past on this forum. Now that there is actually a product that contains, I'm

jumping on it.

generalboy, please keep posting your results. I, along with many others, would love to hear

them!

Stranger

So today I decided to try LT

on its own as I just wanted to make sure that there was some edge to this product. I put on 4 full sprays (two on my

neck, one on my chin which I then rubbed along my jaw line and the other on my wrist). I have to definitely say that

there is something to this product. On the train to work, I had two guys sitting next to me asking me what am I

listening to; even guys asking me oh where did you buy those Diesel sneakers as if there arent enough Diesel stores

in Manhattan already to find out. Now I am not sure if you guys are aware as to the attitude in NYC. People just

dont go up to each other and ask these random questions; especially guy to guy. The train was crowded this morning

and that is rare especially for the fact that its not rush hour. The cutest story ever was this very good looking

gay couple that entered and sat directly across from me. One of the gents said to me that I looked very hip and that

I should know where all of the happening clubs are. I just started laughing, literally. We ended up in a

conversation. They were mentioning that they are up here to check it out as his boyfriend was transferring for his

job. They gave me their phone number so that we can hook up tomorrow evening. Now remember that very same woman I

met in the elevator. Well we went out for drinks again after work. I decided to put on a full swipe of my DD1 mix

across my jaw and refresh with LT. I just got home from dropping her off at her apartment. Great evening - we

flirted a lot even talking very up close and touchy feely - I know for a fact that this has nothing to do with LT.

This was my golden child at work here. We are actually going to a movie tomorrow to see an IMAX 3D movie LOL and

after that take the gay couple out for dancing - It should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse
    I actually purchased the

product right before I read generalboy's hit report. And I enjoyed reading it. I don't doubt anything he has said.

Oxytocin was talked about a lot in the past on this forum. Now that there is actually a product that contains, I'm

jumping on it.

generalboy, please keep posting your results. I, along with many others, would love to hear

them!

Journeyman

I'm sure this has been said,

but the urine coincidence may be true. Oxytocin can cause slight excretion of urine. - wikipedia

OK, so I spent time with the girl who had freaking out. She is again 24 and never been with a man. I

found out that she has never even been touched above or below the belt by a man. Well I used one spray of LT and

one day Chikara and the next Alter Ego. I have given her massages and last night I made it through to 3rd base. I

have taken it slow, but never the less I have made progress. I don’t intend to be her first, but we will let her

decide that. By the way, she is comfortable and not freaking out any more. She was just so new to being with any

one. It was just a shock to experience a date and all the things of a date.

Quote Originally Posted by HK45Mark23
    OK, so I spent time with the girl who had freaking out. She is again 24 and never been with a man. I

found out that she has never even been touched above or below the belt by a man. Well I used one spray of LT and

one day Chikara and the next Alter Ego. I have given her massages and last night I made it through to 3rd base. I

have taken it slow, but never the less I have made progress. I don’t intend to be her first, but we will let her

decide that. By the way, she is comfortable and not freaking out any more. She was just so new to being with any

one. It was just a shock to experience a date and all the things of a date.
    It's

definitly not the pheromones that got you to 3rd base. You're the man!!! You must feel pretty damn good right about

now. Let us know how it progresses!

Thread Information