Sending old topics to the

top...

"A bit" late for the discussions, but for my first post in the forum I thought it could be of some use

to report what I'll get from the package that just came to my house after a 1 month+ delay - thanks to a strike in

the Customs. First, a brief profile of myself:

28 y/o, 1.75m (1.74ft), 67kg (147.7lb) male (duh), part

black/spanish/portuguese/everything mixed, cooked and distilled, but resulting in an almost-arab-or-egyptian,

good-willingly 7 out of 10, look. Yup, strange as it may be - don't panic: my mother is white,

long-ascendance-ago spanish and portuguese, and the "only" clue of african origin in my father is... he's a nicely

tainted-black man.

Well, in the end, here I am with 3 Impi Beta - red/orange as you prefer, yellow, silver

- a whole handful of questions and a darn strong anxiety for tomorrow morning. I know that good sense should

prevail in choosing the doses, but to get things faster, has anybody any opinion on how much should I start with

each colour?

I'll begin with red, and cycle each week. But I wonder... once all three has been tested, would

it be a good thing to start mixing one another? Like, 1 spray silver/1 red and such? Could it be bad?

I just

wish they had come by morning, so I wouldn't have to sleep controlling excitement.

Cheers to all.

(Jeez, the things smell sooooooo good...)