Quote Originally Posted by knightzero
I have no

problem with social skills like initiating conversation and making people laugh etc, but I have yet to see the

'loss of personal space' and head turning effects that people keep mentioning..?
I cannot speak for

others, but when I experience "loss of personal space" it's not just due to pheromones. I am usually the

best-dressed man in the area, and am in an open state of mind. The pheromones you wear can affect your mood, but

they cannot affect the way you dress.

Some of the guys here say they dress very casually all the time and they

still get good hits from women. Nonetheless, most women in my area notice a well-dressed man before they'll look at

a sloppily-dressed man.

You have to try different things: go to different places, dress differently, act

differently, wear pheromones, don't wear pheromones, etc.

If you are constantly waiting for The Big Hit,

it will probably never come.

When I first started using pheromones, I thought I was wasting money. I didn't

expect them to work. A lot of people criticize them and rebuke the industry. But I wanted to try something

different.

So I ordered a pheromone product which came in a citrus-scented cologne. I thought it was a little

pungent, but I wore it to work anyway. As soon as I walked in the door, a woman passing down the hallway literally

slammed herself up against the opposite wall and yelled out, "Whoa!"

That convinced me that pheromone products

(at least the legitimate ones) work. Since then, I have tried several other products with no expectations. Some work

better than others. Some require stronger applications than others.

I can pretty much decide at the onset of an

evening out what effect I will achieve by careful selection of products and colognes and strength of application. I

know what it takes because I experimented extensively.

You don't accumulate that knowledge by reading the

forum. You don't accumulate it by dabbing on pheromones for a couple of weeks and doing all the stuff you normally

do.

You accumulate it gradually over an extended period of time where you meet new people in a variety of

situations.

It helps if you are a "stable man" in a high turnover situation (such as being a teacher whose

students change out every quarter or semester). You can be the regular guy at the club, the experienced tutor, the

always-attending book club audience member who sees each guest author, etc.

Any situation where you are the

dominant male because of your long-time presence, where the other guys are fumbling around trying to figure out what

to do, helps you relax and be comfortable with yourself. When you relax in that way, you can take advantage of the

pheromone advantage because you'll start to notice which women express interest in you.

I'm a huge believer in

learning to read body language. Women communicate their feelings and interest in ways most men just miss completely

because men don't read that kind of body language. We grow up reading the body language of domination and

aggression.

Somewhere along the way, American men (at least) lost the tradition of learning how to read and

respond to women's subtle indications of interest. Probably most men have lost that skill because we're too

civilized to behave the way our ancestors used to.