its

my first time on pheros. very fast delivery to canada. all you canadians use fedex ground. trust me.

anyways,
Last night i went out. i had JB1 on my neck like 5 sprays and a whole SOE gel pack (newbie samples, i

still have the roll on but i like the smell of the soe gel packs way way better. you smell very sophisticated. like

an engineer or something.). also my jb1 is not perfect; as in the ratio is not npa:apc 3:7, its something like 6:11

i didn't really give that much attention to measuring the stuff when i first got it . i just put in alot;i don't

have measuring tools. i'm not going to buy syringes either just to get laid.

the above mix doesn't work for

me. i was rejected twice in the bar. one girl i was talking to, after i just turned my head to say hi to my friend

practically vanished!! how the hell can i miss out on jb1 while everyone else is reporting on hits from it? does

the mix have to be perfect (ratios wise?).

here is where it gets interesting. i go the washroom and apply a

whole gel pack of TE/m, that i got in the sample pack. by the way it doesn't smell bad as most of you describe. and

mobeley i applied half the gel pack on my neck and the rest on my arms(and on top of that i had 1 pack of soe on my

arms and neck and like 5 jb1 sprays all on my neck. i wasn't smelling like a worthog though!). i was very drunk. i

just rubbed the whole packet on my neck and hands, didn't even know where my pulse points were from my drunkness..

i was so angry at nothing working that i decided to o.d on purpose to atleast see that my money was not wasted. i

said to myself agression and aversion were at least a sign that this stuff works. i was willing to take reaction

just to prove they work.

to make a long story short, i was sexually harassed (forcefully) in the cab on my way

back home by some guy. i'm a black dude and the guy touching me allover was white or indian, i can't remember i

was very drunk; whichever the case i have never had this happen before in my entire life. i thought white boys were

shy but not this stranger. at one point i wanted to scream rape. imagine the guy carressing me had a girl sitting on

his lap but only wanted me. i first thought he was taking care of me coz i was sick drunk as he kept touching my

head and stomach, until i felt his hands on my dick. that alone got me halfway sobber in an instant! he didn't even

give a f*ck about his girlfriend /
whoever that girl sitting on his lap was. he was just into me. i feel like a

bitch typing this but this is nothing compared to what i was feeling like in that cab. for the firsttime i felt how

girls feel when they are about to get raped.

the guy to my right was indian and he kept on pushing my head as

if he wanted to start a fight and the girl sitting on his lap kept calling me a nigger. nigger wake up nigga this

nigga that;i wasn't in the least bit concerned with her, which is why she kept it up a notch to maybe see my

reaction. , even when his very agressive boyfriend (to my right, not the gay one) kept attacking me(pushing my head

up and down as if to initiate a fight), i was just concerned with the dude on my left. . I could care less about

the aggressive one to my right nor his girl. my hands were busy holding this other rapist hands else if i left them

alone they'd find a way to my dick and stomach.

i was very busy and drunk at the same time. to the point

where the indian girl sitting on his lap (the gay guy's), stole a $20 i was holding on my hand. she practically

tore it out of my hand and kept demanding i give her the other half. she was like 'nigger give me the rest of the

bill' . it was funny to me that is cheap. i gave it to her hell. jesus said when one takes you coat forcefully,

give him your nike sneakers as well; so i gave her the other half of the bill; which was rightfully hers in my

thinking. and plus, i didn't want to divert my attention from her sexually harrasing boyfriend. i wouldnt post

this crap here if it was a joke. both of them left me alone immediately when i said this phrase, a phrase that ought

to be used by anyone being harrased sexually "touch me again if you are ready to go to heaven and that goes for you

as well (pointing to the gay guy on my left, coz i didn't want to embarass him by saying he was carresing me)" that

aided by the fact that am black made these guys take my comments alittle seriously. they thought i had a gun. the

aggressive guy started to be all nice, 'wassup bro, you o.k bro' fuck i 've never touched a gun in my life even.

it must have been T.E.

i'm still drunk, iwould have written more but i gotta go to this party.
this is what i

have:
soe (the gel packs smell very good, forget the rollon uncented, unless you want to be mixing DD#1's or

whatever.
aa314 - not tried it yet.
apc -so far nothing
npa - so far nothing for me.
A1 - made me sleepy and in

a bad mood. didn't go near girls though. i hate talking to chicks when i'm down.
the edge - i think it works but

i'm not gay. it probably works when mixed with a bunch of others i think.

i'm going out and i will be wearing

SOE, NPA, A314 and A1 (far from my nose. this thing can make you very depressed, but i hear it makes girls who are

depressed, undepressed!!. so ironic. so we'll see.