Hello guys i am new here, read ton of post while waiting for my order to come which

consist of TE(unscented) , SOE(unscented) , NPA ,

Super Primal fragrance Contains the pheromone

androstenol
Contains the pheromone androstenol. one roll top

and 1 atomizer.

First thing i did when i open up the package i open each of the bottle and smelt them all. I only

smell alcohol which mean i cant smell any of the BO smell?

after reading all the posts and the libary i tried to

mix some hugo boss with npa in the atomizer which is 5:1(perfume : npa) and tested spraying it on myself and i smell

only the hugo boss fragrance. and i notice particals whirling in the mixture is that good or bad?

after a while i

tink i am having a headache, mild headache, is this normal or did i OD? or am i allergic to phereone?

I am 25

male, 154 pounds(70kg) and 5.58 foot(170cm) pure chinese living in hot and humid singapore.

so i called my

neigbour a 25 year old female and got her to smell my "new purfume" she commented she could smell it far away and

when she sniffed my wrist she said " it ok.. normal smelling" while giving me a stare. i am not sure if it a DIHL

looks. which after a while she left for home and tat it..

Could u guys help me by suggesting how i could mixed

the stuff that i got?
TE(unscented) , SOE(unscented) , NPA

Super Primal fragrance

i dun have much idea on

how to mix the unscented version as most i read is on scented version, is it possible to mix soe/te into a roll

bottle or atomizer or soe/te/ watever? and just leave home like tat or should i cover them up wiht perfumes?
IE: 1

inch of soe on wrist + 1 sprit of davidoff cool water? or is it ok to mix soe + cool water in a atomizer and spray

them?

any other perfume tat go well with the 4 pherone that i have?

please use me as your gunie pig as i am

new to using pherones and i will follow direct to ur instruction and post results of your instruction with detailed

reports on what i encounter.

I am in singapore, a asian country with lot of chinese, malay, and indian

ladies.

Thanks in advance for all the help and i keep u guys updated on the results

PS: forgive me for bad

grammer and spelling