Hello,

It seems that everyone here is very knowledgable about pheromones, and has spent a

great deal of time experimenting with them. I found this forum hard to understand, untill I found a thread that

explained what all the crazy abbreviations meant. It is now much easier to understand what people are talking about.

Anyway, I am still not sure what I should use. I am a senior in high school and am 18 years old (I will be

going to college soon). I am a fairly large caucasian guy, and I look mature for my age..my mother thinks I look

like a mobster when I am in a suit! However, I would not characterize myself as an alpha male since I do not play

competitive sports (although the football coach tryed to recruit me) and I am not very physically

coordinated.

It would seem then that I should stay away from -none, but other folks have told me I am not

assertive enough. I am pretty timid, unless a political discussion arises, and have trouble breaking the ice. Any

way, we have a school dance coming up on the 11th, so it would be nice to have something I could use for that and

every day.

Thank you!!!