I'm becoming very curious lately with what to use for women in the 18-23 age range. I have my best opportunities

to observe phero experiments while I am at college, and the odds are that I'll be sitting near a woman in this age

range. So what's your suggestion on what to use?

I've read the archives for a while now, and I have seen

some conflicting advice... some say nol, some say none. At 32, I'm sort of "just coming into my own" with the

confidence, and my relationship doesn't look like it's doing much other than withering and dying. I'd say we

grew apart. Anyway, I have definitely become much more strong and confident lately, and I have noticed that this

seems to cause people to seek me out for mentoring and advice. Even some of my instructors are interacting with me

this way during classes because of this.

I'm looking to see just how far I can take this with the younger

women. If this relationship I'm in is dying, I might as well end it and get out there and play. I never went

through the "sowing my oats" thing when I was younger because I was too afraid of everything and everyone. Time to

have some fun.

So I'm thinking that a mix of nol:none would probably be good for this. I also partly want

to continue testing none because I haven't really tested it as much since it didn't seem to do

anything.

So, nol and none? Anyone have any ideas about this? What should I use to get the most interesting

responses from the women in this age bracket? Perhaps adding A1?