Well another newbie here and I just got my order of AE last friday. overdid it(~4 drops) at first but still noticed

a difference in peoples reactions towards me though they were not overbearing but slightly noticable....i

think . some Dihls, girls giggling, comment made when i walk by, that sort of thing.
I am thinking my

range is probably around 2 drops or less for AE but as a person who is new with pheromones it is very hard to

believe that a quantity that small can make such a difference but it seemingly does make a noticable difference(or

am i trying to cherry pick situations out to explain them i can't really tell yet).
The mones also seem to clear

up my sinuses(which is great) and gives me this sort of high confident feeling which is also great so i know they

definitely do something!

I was thinking if these phereomones really work this well it is a great advantage to

have over other men but then I also thought how prevalent they may be(like am i likely the only one wearing them at

my gym etc).
Do you guys notice(by smell of AE etc) when others are also wearing mones or can you even tell if

others are wearing them around your vicinity?
i really don't want others to know i am wearing them and it is

great to know that i may have found a "secret" advantage with attracting women!

about me:
I am 26yr, half

korean/caucasian, 5'9"160
as far as my looks i am not really too confident right now(which know is a really big

problem)
I just got out of a very serious 6.5 year relationship and feel i have been out of the game for a long

time. before that i was ultra confident and girls were flocking to me left and right though i was indifferent to it

and took it for granted. now i am desperate just to get any sort of attention (which i think i do but fail to

act or notice). a little pathetic but i will work my way out. hopefully mones can help(just a little i

know).