So how do YOU wear your mones? Why? And is it more effective?

As a newcomer to mones and having PI, AE, A314,

Chikara, + the samplers (all /m) i've had obvious results and nothing at all.

But as I test what combo's I

use, I find myself wondering about and asking the questions above.

I've read through alot of threads in the

last 2 weeks, general threads, and searched, but haven't found a whole lot of indepth stuff about why people wear

their mones in the paticular place they do and their effectiveness as well as longevity throughout the day.

Mostly, i've seen details as small vague footnotes to what combo's and amounts worked best for a given person.

So what places have you found wearing mones most effective on your body in a social setting or at work?

What

is generally the easiest place to put mones for other's to pick up? Does this vary from mone to mone, and why?

Do you guys intentionally order mones based on their carrier? (oil based as opposed to alcohol based, etc?)

How long do mones generally last? Both oil and alcohol based? Does it vary from mone to mone within a given

carrier?

What colognes or cover scents do you guys use to preserve your mones from wearing off? What works the

best? What colognes may make them wear off faster?

As your body heats up, it releases more of your worn mones,

but is it a good or bad idea to have them in places where you might sweat alot? (will they wash away easily?)

And finally a question I just thought of. The sets you can purchase, are they worth the time to learn to create

your own mones? Have you guys noticed a big enough difference in potency and effectiveness in your own creations?

Do you guys use the reagent grade mones in your mixes in what you guys decide to concoct? Are the reagent grade

mones better for making your own stuff as opposed to mixing alittle bit of say, PI and WAGG with your cover scent?

And how does the reagent grade stuff compare to longevity to any of the already made mones, (PI, AE, A314, etc etc

everything)?

Feel free to post your findings, observations, and experiences, even questions.

Thanks,
Ryan