Hi all, I am new to this forum and

I'm very glad I found it. (Excellent place with excellent content and excellent people.)
I have also obtained

some Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate. Didn't know if it was a good product or not decided why not give it a

shot.

Progress so far:

Day 1: I wore it to work, no reactions. I went to class, no reactions again. Went back

to work, no reactions again. Did get into a minor argument with some people. I wonder if I might have

overdosed.

Day 2: I wore it to class no reactions. I decided to increase the dosage, then went to eat lunch. No

reactions in lunch line (maybe a couple of glances but no gawkings). But when I sat down to eat next to a bunch of

girls (on purpose), I could tell they noticed something about me, but didn't know what it was. I ate lunch with my

friend and we had a lame conversation about skydiving, etc... and one of the girls just decided to interrupt and

talked to us about it. I wonder if that was pheromones right there. But she might have just been friendly. Then I

went to work. And I noticed my female co-worker hangout particularly close to me for the most part while we were at

work, and she kept talking to me excessively about stupid stuff. But that might have just been her being a

woman.

Wellp, that was my summary so far as I try out pheromones for the first time. Pretty excited about this

stuff seems like it works still kinda skeptical. I went ahead and ordered the Free Sample though. I hope it will be

better than this APC stuff. Anyways hope to hear from you guys thoughts, suggestions, etc...