I was trying to do a search if certain type of mones would work on certain type of girls but couldn't

find anything. What I mean is that, do you guys think a certain type of mone would work better with girls who are

more outgoing and stuff, or like a mone that works better with someone who is more homely and kinda reserved? I am

going on a trip to Pakistan soon, and will be meeting a lot of girls there, but there's this one certain girl I

want the mones to work on. She's kinda shy, and reserved in front of new people, but with friends she's all that,

I am going to be meeting her after 8 years, so I was wondering if there was something that could help me with the

initial awkwardness with her. I would also like to get a sexual hit with her, so something that works both ways. I

haven't ordered yet, and will order accordingly. Budget $250.

Other than that, gonna be meeting tons of

relatives as well, need to put up a real good impression. Seem like 'the guy' in front of the guys(well, I do have

natural charisma but just to spike it up a bit, mones would be perfect). Hmm... and basically I want everything that

mones can possibly do. Any ideas, suggestions or special mixes? I've been reading, and will start out slow and

steady testing each mone and there result, but anything you might have useful, I would try.