Alright, my brother is investing his money on launching a printer ink selling buisness. He hired me to

do all the webdesigning and hey, we agreed that a webstore powered with "OsCommerce" would be stable and versitile

enough for our needs (hey..it's free). I've noticed that "Love-Scent" is powered by it too (it's a small world

isn't it ).

Well this post is mainly directed at bruce, but anybody can chip in. Ok, so I know after I

design the the company logo I have to get it Trademarked right? (to keep other people from using it). "Love-Scent"

has been a pretty sucessful store in my opinion, i've been visiting it for around 6 years now. Attracting customers

and getting webtraffic seems like the big task for me.

We are buying in wholesale so we can offer discounted

prices. But there are so many competitors out there, what can I do to make my website stand out from the others

(aside from webdesign)?. I was a little weary of posting the link to my webstore so you can see it's progress (I

don't want to disturb Bruce's buisness in anyway =P), in the mean time I can just PM it to anybody who is willing

to give me tips.

So the main question aimed at Bruce is.. How did you start off? Was finding wholesale buisness

partners as hard as it seems right now for small buisnesses? Is setting up a Affialiate system the key to getting

more customers? Any marketing tips?