Right. I used the freebie pack and honestly I am not sure of what to

report.

SOE: Used half a packet
Friendliness maybe (the bar incident-meh) didn’t notice much else as I used twice with

¼.

AE: Used ¼ then ½

then ¼

I Noticed girls to look me in the eye when I talked to them the

first time. Second time I talked for ages with a girl that constantly put her palm between her thighs. I ended up

with her phone number and hotmail. We speak in through msn since then. I’ll try and follow that. Third time didn’t

notice anything even the eye glances

TE: Used ¼ then ½ still have

the rest

I didn’t notice much the first time. The second time I notice

a subtle change of attitute from my mates. I got my way on hang out places and they agreed to join me at bowling!!!

The never play bowling and I missed it. My bowling buddies are in UK

Chicara: Used ¼ and then ¼ still have the rest
What can I say the

stuff smells great! I’d be happy to wear it just for perfume. I got complimented twice for the way I smell and the

one time were at work maybe I had some on my close. Nothing more though

There s no solid proof that the mones worked except SOE? However I haven’t been more active. I must have

spoken to more women than I have in my entire life. During this period I went out with two girls and one of them is

my best friend’s cousin. He says that she has fallen for me and asks on what I say for her all the time. Maybe

coincidence maybe not…

The point is I think there is something there and I m not sure what to do next. Should I try something else or

should I stick with SOE and AE that seemed to work? I have a feeling that I lacked in consistency as I used

different products in such a little time…

Also ill ask on your oppinion is something else. The girl which i got her number is soooo cute and

im not sure what to do. She is my friend's friend and maybe thats why she felt free to give the number? But trying

to achieve something through the net seems futile
to me. I

m not sure if I should call her maybe I should…bah I wish I wasn’t such a coward: P.