I have tested

altercations of this combo and am here to update the results. I went out to a club and mingled for around 3 hours. I

also did a field test where I went around the mall and the grocery store with the cover and without it. I also went

through the mall with just Ae and no Soe. In each test I interacted with some cashiers to get a feel for peoples

moods. Here are the results.

1) Ae only

The results were what was to be expected. A couple people said

hi...maybe a little extra friendlyness and respect. Girls will sneak glances and looks but are shy about holding eye

contact most of the time. No surprises here.

2) Ae and Soe

In this phase with the mall test there was not

too much of a difference. The subtle difference at the mall/bookstore/grocery store was that people were more likely

to be friendly and not as shy. There was no clear hits...but smiles were easier to come by without provoking them

from people and eye contact and scanning was more common. Keep in mind that my interactions were short and there was

not much time for things to sink in on people. The club is where the difference is more prevalent by adding Soe.

This brings me to a good point. soe is only really useful in prolonged social situations. Most of you probably

already have figured that out....anyways....in the club I wore Ae and SOe with a Hugo Boss cover. Girls were making

mad eye contact and there was a lot of interest. If I made eye contact or nonverbal gestures...it was returned. Some

girls purposely bumped into me. One girl banged on my hip and several people started conversations. It was more laid

back and subtle than when I wear the combo with the Pherlure but very positive just the same.

3) Ae Soe

Pherlure

Inconclusive. results seemed very similar to without the Pherlure. A bit more open acting on feelings

from girls. As part of this particular experience there was little if any difference but historically this cover

seems to make females view you as someone to mess with in a playful flirty and sometimes downright mean spirited

way.

Up next: I will be going out two more times. Once to a sports bar type setting and another time to a club.

I will also do a comparitive field test at work. I have not been tampering with ratios but was tampering previously

and have found 1/3 pack Soe gets noticeable results with 2 drops Ae. Also 1/5 SOe with one drop Ae is a respectable

subtle quiet relaxing combo.