There\'s been a lot of patent discussion buried in other threads so I thought I\'d start this new one. I found the rest of the estrene and -dienone patents from Pherox. They go way beyone any of the Erox Realm patents. I\'m going to list patent numbers here, and you can get full text from the US Patent and Trademark Office.

6,140,316 Estrene steroids as neurochemical initiators of change in human hypothalamic function and related pharmaceutical compositions
6,066,627 Steroids as neurochemical initiators of change in human blood levels of LH
6,057,439 Steroids as neurochemical stimulators of the VNO to alleviate symptoms of PMS and anxiety
5,994,568 Estrenes for inducing hypothalamic effects
5,994,333 Pregnane and cholane steroids as neurochemical initiators of change in human hypothalamic function and related pharmaceutical compositions and methods
5,969,168 Androstanes for inducing hypothalamic effects
5,962,443 19-nur-pregnane steroids as neurochemical initiators of change in human hypothalamic function
5,939,570 Estrenes for inducing hypothalamic effects
5,925,774 Estrenes for inducing hypothalamic effects
5,922,699 19-nor-cholane steroids as neurochemical initiators of change in human hypothalamic function
5,883,087 Androstane steroids as neurochemical initiators of change in human hypothalamic function and related pharmaceutical compositions and methods
5,783,571 Method of altering hypothalamic function by nasal administration of estrene steroids
5,633,392 Estrenes for inducing hypothalamic effects
5,563,131 Pregnane steroids as neurochemical initiators of change in human hypothalamic function and related pharmaceutical compositions and methods

Whew! All of the androstane patents mention androstadienol and all of it\'s relatives. The patents are for pharmaceutical use to alter hypothalamic function. They probably cover fragrances, and definately the \"chemistry kit\" type products. It sure sucks when someone patents the heck out of a natural chemical that our own bodies make.

Laney