Most of us agree

that how you present yourself and behave is much more important then the pheromones you wear. It is also commonly

understood that even though we may produce different amount of pheromones naturally this amount is minuscule

compared to the amount we get from pheromone products.

Thus, if two people use 1 SOE gel pack the difference

in the amount of mones they have on them is insignificant. Natural production is therefore not a viable explanation

for variation of results between different people.

If I am “On” I generate attraction and get looks from

women. When I am “off” people avoid me and I get no looks. Makes sense so far, pheromones can not override the

impression people get from the vibe you put out.

What I do not get is this: How come when I am on, the

pheromones do not seem to amplify things. If there is an effect it is so small that it not noticeable. At the same

time we have posts like “I am a bartender and with Perception I get almost double the amount of tips then I get

without mones”(jollysnowdevil).

So, given that you already know how to present yourself in an good way, how

come mones amplify things for some people and not for others? I mean if I talk to a certain amount of women the same

amount will be interested mones or no mones. And those that are interested do no seem to react differently compared

to what they would normally do.

But at the same time I have received a few hits that I would clearly

attribute to mones. But those are extremely infrequent and mostly come from really young women (under 20).