Okay so I order a

bunch of Creed and Amouage for men cologne samples three days ago and just got them. I ordered these because I

remember reading thread(s) about them by Mobley and Naughtygirl. So far I like Green Irish Tweed, Vetiver Creed and

Ciel Amouage. All the scents smell good to me except the Amouage Gold - it smells like Indian incense sticks. Either

I got a nose that can't pickup the subtle differences or sniffing all of these colognes today just dulled my sense

of smell:

I wanted to know if mixing NPA changes the scent of Green Irish Tweed or Ciel. I tried it with Ciel

and didn't notice any. Before I go buy a whole expensive bottle of one or the other I'd like to get any feedback

from people who use 2 or more dabs of NPA (or any other product for that matter) and any of the Creed or Amouage

colognes. I can't tell anything - I've read that NPA is supposed to stink but I don't seem to notice it; all I

smell is a slight alcohol smell straight from the bottle then no scent. I use 2-3 dabs by the way. Thanks for any

replies.