I've gotten the

beginners set then perception and have been experimenting with different concentrations of both either together or

singly and have yet to get a positive response. I've read a lot of the posts here and what other people are using,

but the only response I've gotten is from one of my female tutoring students who said I smelled like stale sweat

(not the response I was looking for). I may produce a lot of pheromones myself, I remember an ex-gf who use to

almost rip my shirt off to smell my chest when I came home from work (I used to work as a hydraulic mechanic) and I

determined it wasn't the oil and she said I only smelled good after it had been all day since I showered. I'm

trying to spark things up with my gf, who has also said I smelled a little off once, but it may have been the mix of

scents that I was wearing. I'm looking for a fool proof way to determine what to do. Like how long should I try

something to determine it doesn't work, how big a step up in concentration should I make when I change something,

what phero is smellier, when situations demand more-how much more, when you are trying to affect someone you've

been with for a while are things different, how do you know when something isn't ever going to work for you?