Hi, my name is

mike and you might say im a phero-newbies but im really not. I been here for a long time learnig as much as i could

befor i got some of my own. Anyway Here is my ....... hit :

I just got a bottle of Apc and found

out that it was the best product. All you need to do is put 2 drops on each side of face, 1 drop on each ear, 2

drops on each side of neck and 1 drop on top of each hand( no you wont OD ) I went to the mall that day with my

friend john . I saw this girl that im kinda friends with (alsha) that i was trying to get with ( who by the way told

her friends she would never go out with me because im not "her type" ) i went up to her and said hey, then she said

hi. I then said whats up and she just looked at me funny( i thought she wanted me to go away ). I said do you want

me to go? She said i heard you liked me. I said who told you that ( with a smile ) ? She then gave me her number and

i was sooo happy. I called her the next day and we are going to the movies friday Was that a hit? )

But anyway what i wanted to tell you is really umm........ EWWW. Okay i was getting ready for school(

this morning ) and i put on Apc 12 drops where i always put them and i went to see if my little sister (14) was

ready for school( this was the first time i had this on next to her ). I opened her door and said you ready? She

said ya one sec. Then she gave me this funny look and i waited for her in the living room. She came out to the

living room and looked at me. I said whats wrong? she said can i have a hug? i said sure and right when i got close

to her she said can i tell u a secret and grabed my head ( and remember this a girl-14, my sister, who has a boy

friend. im 16 ) STARTED TO F****** MAKE OUT WITH ME!!! i PUSHED HER AWAY AND WAS LIKE WTF!!! She said she didnt no

why she did that and felt stupid. I took a shower to get all Apc stuff off and went to school ( i brushed my teeth

about 3000x )

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Was this because of the Apc or does my

sister need to see a doctor?