Hi everyone, I am so happy to be making this post today.

I ordered Alter Ego few weeks ago.

We just resumed school and i was worried my order will arrive two weeks late. well, it came right on time-on the

first school day! I put two drops of AE on my wrist and rubbed my two wrists together.however, one drop accidentally

dropped on my jeans but I didnt mind anyway.here are d hits throughout the day.

HIT 1: In the morning, i arrive

in school for a lecture-managed to get into the lift to get to the second floor i think(d lift was very full and

only one or two girls cant quite remember)- I turn around to one of my guy friends-clearly facing him and totally

backing the girl- I ask my guy friend what floor d lecture is and she suddenly replied- I did not in anyway solicit

her opinion). I turned around in suprise!

As if that was not enough, I go to the library to get some books. that

same girl (she is a perfect 10!TRUST ME- NO EXAGGERATION) just comes around picks up a book- I was looking at her

but she didnt know. normally she would just go and sit down. ive been talking to this girl but its just strictly

normal conversation but i was suprised when she stopped by me. obviously,she was expecting me to notice and i just

talked to her. she started asking me questions on lectures(strangely she had never asked me anything like that since

d short time i know her. this was quite startling.

HIT 2:Go to see my friend in a hall, i come down from d lift

and two girls about entering d lift start putting their little fingers in their mouth.startling.

HIT 3:I get

home, one of my floor mates who used to be quite formal in conversations got a little more friendly from my

observation.

HIT 4: All this was the same day! I put on one more drop and head for d club with my guys. one

gilrl just comes and starts dancing and hit my pubic region 'accidentally'.pls this has happened like twice now in

a club setting(first time no pheros) and i shamefully dont know whether it is better to get things to a physical

level via dancing or to just start conversations. wat do u guys think?

Again one asian chick(they r many in my

school) just comes suddenly and starts dancing with me in d club.after a while she left though but i didnt really

care.

Towards the end of the night, one other girl was just standing in my front looking kind of 'suprised' i

couldnt tell. she was just standing there.can this type of thing happen with pheros? I asked her 'are u alright-

from d way she responded it was as if she just recovered from a trance.

Similar little things.

However,

there could also be other things. im 18, 6'2 and lanky.

Pls if anyone can use his/her expertise to clarify

matters or point out important points i may be missing.

comments and critic are most welcome.
cheers.