Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru
Any good ways

of kicking the habit? I love my ciggarettes, but my lungs don't.

Help!
A good buddy of mine

tried hypnosis....and it worked. Everytime someone would smoke around him afterward it was almost comical. The

smell was absolutely revolting to him at first, but after a bit it was like it didn't phase him. He hasn't smoked

since. I'm really having some personal battles going on in my head (YES, I KNOW, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD).

I see every positive behind quitting, but I honestly still enjoy smoking. I know the sheer amount/type/etc of

women that one could choose from would also go up 10 fold if I was a non-smoker, but then my "demon" side (you know,

that little devil on your shoulder?) starts saying, "yah, but there's lots of women who smoke too!" Some of the

hottest 8's, 9's, and 10's that I know are smokers...but there's a lot more who aren't.

I absolutely

admire people who quit smoking. My dad smoked for over 30 years (I'm coming on 10 years myself) and he quit. He

was kinda forced to though. He was bit by a dog and the doctor didn't get the wound cleaned out properly. It got

infected and he was laid up in the hospital for a month. (It was really a bad situation). They had to remove most

of the muscle from his forearm only to find out they still didn't kill the infection. Anyways, he was laid up in

the hospital and couldn't smoke...I sometimes think that bite was a blessing in disguise.

If you've never

smoked, never tried to quit, or are one of those narrow minded individuals who get a kick out of harrassing smokers,

you have no idea of the iron fist that smoking holds you under. I know that quitting smoking most

likely be the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life, but I also think it will feel the most rewarding of

anything I've ever done too. I will quit...sometime.

P.S. - Studies have now shown, harrassing a

smoker about their smoking now poses a great risk to their health!