Hi out there > Happy Holidays from Las Vegas: I just wanted to relate to you the forum my recent experience at

the Hair shop on Thursday. I just opened a new gift set of Realm Products that contained Cologne,After Shave

Balm,and a Deodorant Stick. Ive used these products twice. I went to a Christmas party and used all three items in

addition to my perferred cologne. At the party an Asian Woman kept following me around and was giving me BIG Smiles

(I was with someone )but this happened many times over with other girls and women the same night.
Now the next day

I went to get cleaned up by my hairdresser who is a young female about early twenties. As soon as I sat in her chair

She couldn"t keep her hands off me,she kept touching me and got so excited she hit me in the head with the hair

dryer.I was glad to get out with all my body parts. When I was leaving I gave her a tip and christmas gift and she

kissed me on the lips and hugged me three or four times. Usually this doesn't happen when I get a haircut,so I

attribute it all to Realm which I used by itself that day.Needless to say I was happy all day!!!!