Just

sent this email, posting as well so that you see it.

Hi Bruce -

Not sure if this is the best way to

reach you, I can make a post in the appropriate forum as well if that works better. I received my order a few weeks

ago, but about 3/4ths of the packets were empty, I am afraid the package must have gotten crushed in delivery since

everytime I go to get a packet, I need to inspect about 4 different packets before I find one with any gel in it.

Is there anything you can do about this? I do not mind making another order for 38 packets, but do you think you

could put additional packets in this one (like an additional 25 or so?). In the past when I have ordered the SOE

packets, they were wrapped 10 each in bubble wrap, but this time it looked like all 38 or so packets were just

thrown into a jiffy pack in one big bubble wrap wrapping. If you want I can ship you all of the packets that are

empty but not opened, you will notice they are all sticky too, meaning the package was damaged in someway. Sorry I

did not email you earlier but I received it right before my trip to Puerto Rico and I did not think it was this

bad.

Again I have no problem making another order so that you do not have to pay for the shipping, I was just

hoping I could get hooked up with it in order to fix this previous order?