Ok so, when I

started this I was kind of skeptical. Im 19 average asian guy, I started by buying a thing of chikara and

perception. The Chikara was terrible I noticed when i put it on people would avoid me. Like I was in a huge line at

a store and there was about a 2 or 3 foot gap in between the person in back and front of me. Just weird stuff like

that so now im just like ok no more of that. Perception though is freakin awesome, I dont know it just seems

everyone is a alot more personable with me. No real hits with it though, nothing i wouldnt count towards me just

being me. Like Im not expecting ladies to just jump on me and be like do me, i just want to get the foot in the

door. Anyway now im not touchin the chikara anymore and ive noticed that my perception is leaking I dont know how

much but everytime its on its side and I go to use some there is always like a good amount around the metal part and

inside the cap. I just use my finger as best I can to get it out and put it on. I dont know if its my fault or the

bottle, but anyway Ive been thinking about trying something new. Either Alter ego or Primal instinct, considering

that chikara stunk for me and I think perceptions doing good what would be your opinion for me to try next. Try

something new or just stick with perception?