Hi all, another newbie here

with my maiden post. I've just received an early xmas present from a fren which is a bottle of AE and one of TE

with spray head. I've since spent many hours on this forum reading the posts for newbies and all the interesting

mixes and hits all of you have tried. Found the thread on mones in SEA most insightful as I'm from the area as

well.

More abt me. I'm 5 foot 8, weigh abt 140lbs, average looking guy. hit e gym 3 times a week for the last

4 yrs n work for a modelling agency. feedback i get from the ladies is that i'm an overall nice guy (bad news?) and

I'm always the guy they like to go out with for drinks and even shopping. They even confide in me abt relationship

problems. Think I may have just become "one of the girls". Hoping the -mones will help me out here.

Just tried

3 drops of AE (2 on neck, 1 shared between both wrists) over past 2 days with no visible results. Only went for my

daily physiotherepy sessions as I have a busted knee from soccer.

I now need advise on 2 issues.

1. I plan

to hit the clubs once i'm walking again so what is a good mix of AE and TE? Read some comments abt AE and TE being

a potent mix but honestly, seem to have read more success stories abt pheros and chikara or even perception. the

result i want from the clubs is sexual attraction.

2. going with my partner on a beach vacation after

xmas. want some mix to drive her wild.

will try my AE and TE first but open to ideas for other -mones

to buy.

Sorry for this extremely long post and look forward to all the assistance you can provide me. Thanks a

lot!!