I have been getting some email\'s lately on want product I recommend or use. First I\'d like to say that \"Pheromones\" won\'t make a woman jump your bones the minute she smells it. I consider it a tool to get your foot in the door, and hopefully get some sex or a girlfriend. If your not looking for sex and have a business or would like to be more successful in the workplace, this will help you out too. Try the product at least three to four weeks to give it a good workout, if your not satisfied you can get your money back.

Here are some products I recommend:

1.Primal Instinct
2.The Edge(sandalwood)
3.Alter Ego
4.Super Primal Musk, Vanilla, or Citrus Oils

If the others would like to make more recommendations post it here [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Where to apply the product:
The back of the hands, front of the neck and under the arm Pitts. Some might suggest the top of the hair on your head. The back of the hands or the wrist are the best way to disperse the products full effectiveness. If you have a bottled product plug the opening with your finger, then turn the bottle upside-down and then right side up again. That is considered a \"dab\" around the message boards,I usually put two dabs if you\'re going to the mall or to the supermarket. More if you\'re going out to a nightclub or bar like four or five dabs, basically it\'s because of the smoking and other factors. Try to get within three to five feet of the person you want to meet, strike up a conversation and see what happens. If you have a spray bottle product, two sprays will do the trick for me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Look for the signs as what we call \"a hit\" around here.\"the deer in the headlights look\"
[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] is someone staring at you for a long period of time. The pupils of her eyes are dilated or shes twirling her hair. Please remember that you won\'t get a hit the first time you use it, it takes time and practice to get the right amount and reaction you\'ll be looking for. So try to experiment on how many dads you put on and don\'t overdose, it will probably backfire on you. Some products have a strong smell to them that may be offensive to others, so I suggest you cover it with Cologne.

Well I think thats it, if anybody else would like to add something I don\'t mind. If you have any questions email someone else. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg