Ok guys, here it goes. This weekend I'm hanging out with this male friend of mine that I'm very very

interested in. We'll probably end up in his room, or perhaps mine, watching a movie. It's not a date, it's a

just friends affair by definition, but our relationship isn't the usual just friends sort of thing. I met him a

little while back at a university event that we both helped run. We didn't have much contact at the event proper,

but there was a social/barbeque thing for all those involved where we first got to know each other. We ended up

chatting alone, although t here were people around us, for about an hour. He gave me his jacket to wear when it got

cold, and all in all, it was really kind of sweet. After the event, I gave it a day or two, and then I couldn't

help myself...I imed him . We've talked online and our conversations have always been incredibly

flirtatious, always just bordering the line of obvious. So basically, while our relationship is just friends

technically, I feel like I'm not assuming much in thinking that it was fueled by mutual attraction and romantic

interest.

Now my goal is to transfigure interest on his part into action and I'm looking for the best 'mone

combo to help. My question is, what are the benefits of a woman/girl wearing -none? Will it give off this raw

sexuality? Or will it just confuse him? I'm 19, asian, and quite attractive I'd say. I'm of average height,

small build, with really long black hair, so the basic picture is quite feminine. Do I need a little agressive

appeal? Or should I compliment my femininity? Thing is, we're both very talkative and eager to argue...we met at

a debate event for crying out loud! Our flirting has included a lot of teasing, arguing, and flirtatious insults.

I love this dynamic and I think he likes it, too. So maybe he'd be attracted to a little of the aggresiveness in

-none? Or maybe I should just let the aggresive playfullness come out in my personality, while giving off that

feminine beauty when it comes to appearance and mones?

I've got PI/w, PCC, NPA/w, some little pro-edge sample

sprays (is this a product? I got it as a sample from another order, but i've never seen it on love-scent before),

and single SOE gel pack, plus my usual arsenal of perfumes. Suggestions on combos and feedback as to the

to-none-or-not-to-none questions would be GREATLY appreciated.