Close

Threaded View

Phero Pharaoh

Cool Group body language

So, I am taking a

3-day class. I decided to SCREAM pheromonically and have been using strong applications of Natural Attraction with

Jaipur (Monday) and The Edge with Amouage Dia (Tuesday).

I also decided that, since I will probably never see

these people again, I will not try to socialize. I have barely spoken a word to anyone. That ain't easy for me, let

me tell you.

Anyway, the first day I walked into class wearing a nice new dark blue Dockers sport shirt and

charcoal Stain Defender pants. Most of the guys are wearing jeans and polo shirts or t-shirts. A few guys are

wearing plaid button-down shirts. They generally look very relaxed and slobby. The instructor is wearing a navy-blue

"power suit".

I quickly scanned the classroom and picked a seat on the end of a row near a cute young Hispanic

woman (subsequently referred to as Mrs. Hot Latina) who was wearing a sweat shirt and jeans. Her dark hair was

pulled back with a rubber band.

As the class filled up, several women came to sit in front of me and behind me.

There was one guy within one row of me. I was surrounded by women.

All day long I observed the women glancing at

me, fonding their hair, tapping their feet, and acting generally fidgeting. A very well-dressed, tall blond woman

(probably in her 30s) sat behind the cute Hispanic beside me. I glanced down at the blond's feet at one point in

the morning and saw she was dangling her right shoe on her toes. Her foot was pointed toward me.

Later on, I

glanced at the blond's feet again and BOTH shoes were off, both feet were pointed toward me, and the toes were

curled up. She was also sitting forward in her chair, seeming very intent on the class.

I admit, I developed the

hots for the Hispanic woman (Mrs. Hot Latina) next to me, but I overheard a telephone conversation she had (she WAS

sitting next to me) in which she mentioned a husband (hence, the MRS. in "Mrs. Hot Latina") and daughter, so I

stayed the course and just kept observing reactions around me. The men were generally polite toward me and opened

doors, etc.

So, Mrs. Hot Latina was bouncing in her chair all day. I mean, her legs did not stop moving up and

down. She was constantly fiddling with a marker she was using to highlight her textbook, and she eventually came

around to the classic "stroke-the-pen" motion. Another woman sitting to her left kept looking straight past her (in

my direction).

I am sure I had hair-flips and struts from women on the other side of the classroom. I mean, they

would get up and go on break and walk in front of me, even from the back of the room (there are two doors). Almost

all of them glanced my way as they left and returned to the room.

Continued in next message.
    Last edited by Friendly1; 11-18-2004 at 11:42 PM.

Thread Information