Lessee here...... Gaaaaaaaaawdddd after reading all those post about sexual conquests, erotic

microwaves, wimmins flinging themselfs from across the room, proper girls morphing into crazed nymphos, and pitiful

me with my chemistry set hoping to get lucky down at the Warped Horseshoo Bar... life jest aint fair...

Have

had the opportunity to play around with androstadienol (closely related to androstadienone, not the same tho) and

compare this with alpha-androstenol and beta androstenol, all in heavy rotation...

Where it at ?

Androstadienol is FUN dude, it is psychologically the lightest, most childlike, outright playful of the pheromones

(that I know about)... if alpha-androstenol is feelings, empathy, moving you into a place of "getting" where another

person is coming from emotionally, and beta-androstenol is more abstract, somewhat dramatic "meeting of the minds",

adult discussion, smoke clearing energy, androstadienol is the comedy pheromone, there isn't the soul plumbing

emotional opening of alpha, it's more surface, think maybe comedic improv, Mad TV, John Stewart, innocent

silliness, excellent mood lightening.... professional clowns should wear lots of it,
not so bad for clowing

around in other contexts either...

To wit, mixed my usual STRONG ASS androstenone base with a hefty balancing

shot of androstadienol and proceeded with ye bootye call...

It was a freaking blast, giddy fun crazy

uninhibited sex, felt like I did when I was 18 or so when it was hot, new, and ridiculous before we settled into our

lifelong notches. Absolutely kewl brew.....