Hello

everyone. A newbie here. Well let me start off with my formal introduction. I am a 28yr old woman. 5'4" 130lbs (

but I look as if I'm only 120lbs) Mostly muscle. Married with kids. I'm not much for posting. I'm mostly a

lurker. I decided to try 'mones in order to "spice" up my love life with hubby (he doesn't know about them

). Ok, now with my question...for about a week now, i've been wearing PCC, PI/w, and EW(mixed with Cotton

Blossom lotion from BB&B). I've noticed a change in hubby's behavior. DIHL, but that's not my issue...this may

sound funny, but I think dogs can since the 'mones as well. The reason I say this is because, at work one of the

residents owns a Maltese/Maltise (spelling ???) female dog and boy is she a yapper ...well ever since I

started wearing my "magic potion" she has been barking at my like nobody's business. Whenever she senses that I am

near she just barks away. Ok, now on the other hand, at one of my rental properties, the next door neighbor has a

what I believe to be a pitbull...definately a male. He has never seen me before until a couple of days ago. I was

approaching my property and the dog began wagging its tail in a sort of "i'm glad to see you" way. It followed me

from the front of the property to the back...mind you it was in a closed fenced area. I could have walked up to it

and began to pet the dog without fear of being bitten. It's owners were quite surprised. Could it have been the

'mones??? Oh, I should add one more thing...I don't own any pets, so I'm not familiar with the behavior of

animals.