Well, if we are going to have one

time only coupons, my personal feeling toward the issue is that I'd like to see the returned products page back.

If there isn't anything, then there would be less incentive to use the forum. While we do have arcaders and people

whose posts don't offer all that much, there quite a few dedicated people who have helped Love Scent become what it

is. Granted that is by our own choice, but there's just no overlooking the fact that as a whole we are a

considerable customer service team that would otherwise cost thousands upon thousands of dollars to have. We

generate quite a bit of revenue; I was disappointed to see the returned products go, but we had the coupons. I was

disappointed to see the price of the coupon doubled because of some arcade gamers, cutting our wages in half,

but if it is a 1 time only deal with the coupon, that would basically take away any light at the end of the

tunnel.

It is too bad, because perhaps the new system was abused or something. Then again, we weren't the

ones to create it. I have never used a coupon yet. I know Oscar, who volunteers at least 40 hours a week, has only

used it once. Mobley, you've obviously only used it once. I think the biggest contributors to the forum have

probably used it the least. I can tell you that if it weren't for forum folks, who endlessly answered by novice

questions in the beginning (krish, Cpt, Doc, Wolfe, in particular) , no matter how simple they were (but they

weren't stupid because the answers weren't available in directions or the main page), I wouldn't have kept on

going with the phero-products, and wouldn't have kept on buying more (mobley, your hit compilations inspire us

But I think we all know how powerful the forum is. I'm hoping that an alternative can be presented so

that those who contribute appropriately will be rewarded.