*Note: White

sprayer Chikara mentioned (aka "the bad batch")

I've had an interesting experiment going on accidentally.

I've been using -mones at work about 3-4 days per week. Results vary, but of course they are going to because of

daily changes. Anyway, I've been going to the gym during lunch recently, and an interesting thing happened.

I

stayed late on Monday and Tuesday at work, so I didn't feel like going to the gym. The next day, I decided to go

during lunch. Since I was going to take a shower at lunch, I skipped the morning one (since I didn't go to the gym

the night before), put on two sprays of Chikara and an inch of SOE and went to work.

The chattiness of everyone

around me was insane. I felt like every conversation was pleasant, friendly, and talkative. I hit the gym,

showered, and came back with continued success. I'll never forget the look on one girl's face when I said

goodnight to her...now, maybe it's just me, but it was such a warm smile...it made my heart melt a little bit...

*sigh* My boss stopped by later and jovially slapped me five for no reason. I spoke with this other girl

from my desk to hers for like 15 minutes, too.

I tried the same thing the next day. I went to work with three

sprays of Chikara (one under each arm, one in hair). People were so talkative in front of me, but I don't know if

that was the -mones or not. Anyway, I went and spoke to a coworker to say good morning. We chatted for a few

minutes. This girl had been 'indifferent' towards me for a while. I was trying to make things more pleasant, so

I said I had a gift for her. I showed her what I brought in (a little snack we could eat later), and she was really

happy. Now, I've brought in other things before, and maybe this was different...but it was something else. She

told me a few minutes later that she had to leave early, so I said I'd save them for tomorrow. I thought about

this. She was so happy that she didn't even think about the fact that she was leaving today. I mean, she was

dressed for it and it took up most of her day. I've been turned down a million times for different things, so it

was interesting to say the least.

I am wondering if this change of showering schedule allows my natural

signature to collect just long enough to alter the results of my usage. If I could somehow create a consistent

effect like this, I would love it. I've felt smart, witty, and confident, and I've enjoyed my work environment.

In fact, I've been productive as well.

Maybe this is just a good week. I don't know. I hope it's not just a

fluke. Maybe I'll have to switch around my routine more often so I get better results. Anyway, we'll see how

this finishes up tomorrow...