Close

Thread: Perception

Threaded View

Stranger

Default Perception

Newbie here. I must

admit. At first I was skeptical about pheromones. However, after much reading on the boards, I decided to give it a

shot. I received my Perception last week. However, I was out of town and didn't have a chance to try it on until

today.

About myself: I am balding, 30 year old, 5 feet 9 inches, 256 lbs. I work as a janitor at a law firm. I

am probably considered "overweight" although I am now trying to eat better. I have never had a serious girlfriend

because of my weight problems. The only times I have been laid were with hookers. As such, I was hoping that

Perception would be the cure to my problems. Perception exceeded my expectations and much more.

My first day

with Perception involved two sprays on the chest and one on each wrist around 7:00 PM in the evening. This extremely

attractive (solid 9.9 out of 10) blonde associate, whom I have fantasized over for months, was working late hours.

It was around 7:20 pm and most people had left. As I was emptying her trash bin, I purposely got close to her so

that she could smell my pheromones. Instantly, I noticed a difference. Whereas she usually ignored me and wouldn't

give me the time of day, today she smiled at me and we talked. That was the first time we actually conversed. She

flirted by flipping her hair and gently rubbing her legs. I told her that I liked her outfit. It was a powersuit,

yet with a feminine touch, and a nice skirt that showed off her slender legs. She blushed and thanked me for the

compliment.

As I started to exit her office, she told me to come back. Then she proceeded to close the door and

kissed me. I was completely stunned and taken aback. I kissed her back and started to undress her. She told me to

stop undressing her. She then lowered her panties and told me to do her from behind while she was still almost fully

clothed. She bent over her desk, and I did my dirty deed, while the whole time worrying about the remote possibilty

that someone else may come in even at those late hours. That was the most gratifying sex I ever had... not that I

have had much other experiences to compare to. After I finished, she said she didn't know what came over her and

had a nervous look. I said I had to go, and then left.

I am wondering what is going to happen tomorrow. Guys,

what should I do with her tomorrow? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

As for Perception, I fully endorse

it. If it works for someone like me, I am sure it will work for anybody. Perception has changed my life. Many thanks

to the manufacturers. You have just gained a new lifetime loyal customer.
    Last edited by law_slave; 09-15-2004 at 10:18 PM.

Thread Information