Close

Hybrid View

Journeyman

I have had a small problem

with the spray bottle with chikara, it seems that when I depress the spray head the hole that it comes out of spins,

not something that I cant work with, but if I dont watch it I could be trying to spray my neck and end up shooting

over my sholder.

Just a bit of info.

Stranger

Day 4 of Chikara - Applied 4

sprays, 2 on each side of the neck, hoping to OD myself so that I can at least see an effect of Chikara. Again,

nothing out of the ordinary. No one avoided me i.e. no OD. Everyone acted normally as chatty as always. No

additional smiles. Nothing... Sigh...

I thot, it may be because of whatever chemical reaction that my skin is

having with Chikara. So after work, went to shower and applied 2 sprays on my clothings, near my neck. Therefore, I

assumed that, irregardless of my skin's biological composition, Chikara should work on its own. Went to the

supermarket for my groceries. walked around a bit. Even walked passed women of various age group, almost brushed

them on purpose. Nothing!!! No eye contacts. No stares. No whiffing. Nothing!!

Just to prove a point, I am

seriously contemplating of OD-ing myself one of these days, with 8-10 sprays, just to prove that Chikara does have

an effect on humans, be it negative or positive effect.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator
    Day

4 of Chikara - Applied 4 sprays, 2 on each side of the neck, hoping to OD myself so that I can at least see an

effect of Chikara. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. No one avoided me i.e. no OD. Everyone acted normally as

chatty as always. No additional smiles. Nothing... Sigh...

I thot, it may be because of whatever chemical

reaction that my skin is having with Chikara. So after work, went to shower and applied 2 sprays on my clothings,

near my neck. Therefore, I assumed that, irregardless of my skin's biological composition, Chikara should work on

its own. Went to the supermarket for my groceries. walked around a bit. Even walked passed women of various age

group, almost brushed them on purpose. Nothing!!! No eye contacts. No stares. No whiffing. Nothing!!

Just to

prove a point, I am seriously contemplating of OD-ing myself one of these days, with 8-10 sprays, just to prove that

Chikara does have an effect on humans, be it negative or positive effect.
    Personally, I don't think

you are going to get an avoidance issue with Chikara, except maybe from an overdose of the cologne itself. At least

for me, Chikara brings out the chattyness in myself and others around me, so if people are normally chatty with you,

there probably wont be much noticable difference. Instead of repulsion or hostility with a Chikara overdose, I think

you will only find people being indifferent to you.

I've worn up to seven sprays of the beta offering of

Chikara with no ill effects. I was outside most of the time though and also wearing sunblock underneath the Chikara.

With the new stuff though, I feel that one complete spray is enough in most situations. I don't think I've gone

beyond two sprays with it because it seems so much stronger and the sprays are bigger too.

Thread Information