Hello

Pheromasters and Pheronewbies.. I'm new to Love Scent, with a recent order of Chikara and Perception which I just

received yesterday. I have to say, that I love Love-Scent.com, not just for their products, but for the ease of

ordering, the web page layout and the Forum. There aren't too many businesses out there that are gutsy enough to

allow all their customers to speak their minds about their experience with the products they sell.

Judging from

other postings, etc. there's lot's of experimental fun to be had with Pheromones. Also, Bruce seems really nice

and helpful in every forum response I've seen so far. I'm not totally new to pheromones, but I am new to 'the

real deal'. I've used Realm for several years, not really expecting much from it anyway, but kind of liked the

scent. More recently, I figured I'd check more into the world of pheromones, which is how I found

Love-Scent.com.

I haven't tried Chikara yet, but I gave perception a little bit of a field test with my

girlfriend last night. I did one spray on the chest, and one on one wrist which I spread to the other wrist and the

neck (starting out conservatively). I followed them in the same fashion with the Perception Scented spray. I did

receive my first and immediate response from her wich was "Are you wearing a new cologne? I don't like it. I like

your other ones better".. Well, it all just turned out to be bad timing after-all..

To be honest, I like the

scent, and even noticed that I felt more outgoing and flirtier (may have been mental, but I think it was the

pheromones at work) so I'm not giving up on it at all. In response to her comment, I told her it was one of my old

favorite ones I haden't used in a while. In that same conversation, I also asked (in a very subtle way) if she was

having her period, and wouldn't you know it, she was. I read in another thread that Pheromones tend to work

against you when your target is on her period.. To add to that, the fact that she happens to be EXTREMELY moody and

opinionative when menstrual or pre-menstrual, so I attribute her comment totally to that.. It's ok guys,

don't feel bad, she's normally an angel when not PMSing. I've learned to deal with her during her moment of

least likeability..

Anyway, I plan on testing more with others to see where it gets me. Not that I

plan on chearing on her or anything, but I do plan on testing the Chikara and Perception in settings outside of my

current relationship (Friends, Work, Clubs, etc) as well as doing more testing with her when she's back to being

more herself..

Well, good luck to all and happy pherousage..

~Dan~