last semster i

was driving this girl to school from her house. i known her for like 4 months prior, never really went on a date b/c

this is college and we don't date. she wasn't my number 1 choice either because there were other girls i was

trying to mess with. i knew and basically the whole group friends that hung out together knew she liked me so

i kept her in my pocket for a rainy day. so as i'm driving her home i tell her i don't want to go to campus yet,

let's go do something else. we figured a place to go, but never went b/c i was dress for the place (sandals and

sweats). so she suggested going back to my room and then she told me she was gonna sleep over too. so i figure i'm

gonna hit it. well after we watched a movie, as we're lying in bed she says we're just friends. so i tell her off

but also do some simping in the process. i asked a bunch of my female friends and gotten so many different

explanations anywhere from she wasn't ready to she was testing me. i wouldn't mind seeing a few more explanations

from anybody willing to give their opinions. and for the record i'm not stuck on this girl, i just want to know

what i did incase i have a similar situation.