It's

Thursday night around 9:00 PM and I'm just walking around the mall with a friend. I think I applied 2 inches of SOE

(1 inch to each wrist) early that morning, 7:00 AM before work. I get a call from a girl who has been trying to get

me to go out with her for 2 days in a row, but both times I was busy. She's calling from someone else's phone -

she told me she memorized my phone number. She invites herself over, so I agree.

I come home and fix my hair up

a bit, I don't change or shower. I don't know if the SOE is still there, since it's been about 15 hours since I

applied it. I apply 3 sprays of Chikara to my chest, 8 very tiny dabs of TE gel on my neck, earlobes, and

forearms.

It turns out she invited her entire family over. At first, she just wanted her sister to come, because

she wanted to look for movies. But when she came over, her whole family was there. REALLY STRANGE!!! So I show them

around... and what not. Her mom goes off to talk to my mom, I bring her, her dad, and sister into my room to show

her dad my new computer. She jumps straight into my bed and starts rolling around in my bedsheets.

She seems

ULTRA excited, like, she's BOUNCING off the WALLS. Maybe it's because I've built up anticipation in her, after

blowing her off 2 days in a row previously. She goes through my unwatched movie pile, and picks one that she says

she wants to watch at her house. She picks five, and says I'm not coming home tonight (but I have work at 7:00 AM

the next day).

We all go back to her place, her whole family and I. We pop in a movie. Her parents went off to

do their own thing, so it's just the 3 of us watching. Her mom offers me a drink, she gets me some orange juice.

The girl then asks me what I like to drink. I tell her milk, water, and orange juice (in that order) are my

favourite. Then she IMMEDIATELY starts a huge fuss with her mom about pouring me orange juice, and proceeds to give

the orange juice to her sister (who had the "nonono" look on her face) and pour me a glass of milk. She was also

really nice to me. I told her I wanted to sit in her seat instead, and she let me - no questions asked.

During

the movie, she kept flipping her hair, and making remarks about every sexual incident which occured in the movie.

The sexual jokes part was something we always did in the past, but I never noticed her flip her hair that much

before, ever.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I had like 3-4 DIHL looks from her the whole night. Once or twice at

my place, once while she was pouring me milk, and some other time with the movie. I never really got a chance to

snuggle up or hold her hand or anything during the movie, since one of us would be on the floor sitting, and the

other on the couch behind. I also felt uncomfortable with her sister in the same room, and her parents walking in

and out.

When it was time for me to leave (she decided that watching another movie would be too much... it was

2:00 AM already and we were both yawning like crazy) I suggested walking home, I wanted to see if there were any

meteors left from the meteor shower. I had actually said this to her before at my house, and she said she would walk

me home (but that made no sense, because where would she stay? lol)

Her dad ended up driving me home, and she

and I had our heads stuck out of the window the whole ride there looking for meteors lol.

When I got home, I

couldn't sleep. I think it was that anxious vibe people talk about with the TE. After a some tossing and turning I

got up and went to check my computer. I had like 10 messages from her, saying that one of the movies didn't work,

and that I should re-burn it and go back to her house. This was followed by several "SAVE ME!!" messages.

Really

fun night. I'm seeing her again tonight. Hopefully I can cross the physical bridge this time and maybe hold her

hand.. at the very least.

This girl DEFINATELY has some sort of delayed reaction to Chikara. Every time I see

her, it's fun and all, but it's not until later on in the week that she just HAS to see me. Tonight was the first

time I tried TE, so I can't really vouche for it until I give it a second shot tonight. I'm going to go with the

same setup.

Edit: I forgot to mention that, after returning from the washroom during the movie, I found her in

my seat leaning back with her legs spread really widely (but cross legged) with her stuffed toy on her crotch. She

was also mimicking my actions, if I had my hands behind my head, she would do that too... etc!

Edit 2: It's

been like, our 5th time together but we've never had a chance to get 1 on 1! I can't believe this. I'm always

concerned about the others in the room, and it prevents me from taking any risks of moving into intimate physical

contact with her. Fear of rejection infront of others maybe? Tonight when I see her, we'll also be with friends.

Aghhh I just want to be alone with her...