Close

Hybrid View

Phero Dude

Eureka! At last...I have been

eagerly anticipating this product...Will there be a link posted in a forum msg or will we be able to order it direct

from the website? Is there a tight supply for the gold?

Quote Originally Posted by metroman
    Eureka! At last...I

have been eagerly anticipating this product...Will there be a link posted in a forum msg or will we be able to order

it direct from the website? Is there a tight supply for the

gold?
    http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/1

Perception is for sale

only on the Love-Scent.com site at the moment. The above URL should take you directly there.

Bruce

Phero Dude

Okay ignore my last comment. I

see it now right on the website...Congratulations on bringing to market a product that I think will help a lot of us

who are mone sensitive...

Default Perception

I would like

to ask Bruce, Bobby or anyone who has already experimented with "Perception" what has been the results so far in

terms of hits, ect...?
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownshadow21
    I would like

to ask Bruce, Bobby or anyone who has already experimented with "Perception" what has been the results so far in

terms of hits, ect...?
    I think this is a valid question, any insight ?
    Is it possible to get some

of your tester to join this fourm for questions and observations?

DCW

Default ???

I would like to ask Bruce, Bobby or anyone who has already experimented with "Perception"

what has been the results so far in terms of hits, ect...?
    No, inside to my question? : /
    "Most women stop being attracted to a guy because he lets her know too early in the interaction that he likes her."
    ----Swinggcat

No,

inside to my question? : /
    If people are willing to come out as Bobby pointed out, we'll let them

tell the stories for themselves. Reviewing the data, we found a diverse quality of interactions/hits ranging from

sexual to perceived increase ease in response to social activity or interaction. Clearly as the population

increases, the product will be referred to as "Good for this or that", but generally, from a scientific aspect, ANY

reaction is a step in the right direction. Clearly, any developer wants to (or at least I'd hope) be truely

interested in helping people reach their goals and achieve results. As I mentioned before, we took a practical

approach to the ratio, allowing it to spread a diverse amount of interactions and applciations. Notice that some of

the home brew formulations posted by a few gurus on the board are QUITE similar (as we later found out) to our

ratio. Thus it is providing for a low risk for OD, yet highly succesful and limitless response. People tend to

cast NPA and SOE, for example, into distinct categories achieving a specific result and being prone to X or Y. Our

initial feedback shows that trying to type cast Perception into one specific or general result will be quite

difficult as the response varied widely. The end result? People felt like they had an edge and were happy to see

people engage with them differetly (LOL! Especially the ones who had sexual interaction). For us, when people feel

that the product was well received, that just puts a smile on our face .

Quote Originally Posted by BDC_Concepts
    If

people are willing to come out as Bobby pointed out, we'll let them tell the stories for themselves. Reviewing the

data, we found a diverse quality of interactions/hits ranging from sexual to perceived increase ease in response to

social activity or interaction. Clearly as the population increases, the product will be referred to as "Good for

this or that", but generally, from a scientific aspect, ANY reaction is a step in the right direction. Clearly, any

developer wants to (or at least I'd hope) be truely interested in helping people reach their goals and achieve

results. As I mentioned before, we took a practical approach to the ratio, allowing it to spread a diverse amount of

interactions and applciations. Notice that some of the home brew formulations posted by a few gurus on the board are

QUITE similar (as we later found out) to our ratio. Thus it is providing for a low risk for OD, yet highly succesful

and limitless response. People tend to cast NPA and SOE, for example, into distinct categories achieving a specific

result and being prone to X or Y. Our initial feedback shows that trying to type cast Perception into one specific

or general result will be quite difficult as the response varied widely. The end result? People felt like they had

an edge and were happy to see people engage with them differetly (LOL! Especially the ones who had sexual

interaction). For us, when people feel that the product was well received, that just puts a smile on our face

Very interesting indeed, Thanks for the feedback Matt.
    ----Swinggcat

Thread Information