Well, this is my last weekend in Houston. I will not be able to visit this forum for a few weeks,

probably.

So, last night some friends joined me at Elvia's Cantina. Mary Frometa's band was playing and I

must say she was looking good. No. She was looking GREAT.

Not much eye contact with her this week. Some guy

who likes to steal the limelight kept standing in front of the stage and dancing like a goof. He does this every

week. So, my Mary fantasies were short-lived.

Anyway, my friends were complaining (as usual) about the lack

of quality dancers there. Now, there were plenty of beautiful ladies in the club, range of ages from early 20s to

late 30s. But very few of them can dance Salsa or Cha Cha or Bachata. So my friends and I are gunshy about asking

them to dance until after we have seen them dance with someone else. That almost guarantees Goofy gets first shot at

all the girls (they do NOT like this guy).

Well, I didn't see very many dancers whom I thought I would like

to dance with. One of my friends, who was visiting for his first (and probably only) time, kept asking who I thought

was good. The only 1 or 2 girls I thought could really dance were spending a lot of time on the floor with other

guys or other girls (go figure).

I had plenty of eye contact from women at tables next to me. One group came

in with evenly matched men and women, but they weren't all sitting as couples. One really cute girl kept making eye

contact with me, but she took forever to get out there and dance and she also eventually went and sat next to one of

the guys in her group.

Wasn't a problem.

Finally, I suggested to my friend that he go ask this

one cute girl (different group -- just her and 2 girlfriends) to dance. I kept checking her out. She obviously

couldn't dance, wasn't even dressed up sexy, but was just so danged cute. I mean, she REEKED cuteness from the

moment I saw her and her girlfriends walk in. My friend declined and said, "Why don't YOU go ask her?"

Well, heck, I was just there to listen to (and watch) Mary, but how does a man turn down a mission from God?

I bowed to my destiny and went and took Miss Cute out on the dance floor. She couldn't follow, but she sure could

bury herself in my chest. I almost had to peel her off of me 2-3 times. She couldn't let go. It was a very precious

dance, I assure you. I forget what dance I was trying to do. Maybe a merengue as that is usually a safe first

dance.

Well, after that all the women got up to do a sort of hip hop Latin line dance. Very sexy. My friends

were teasing me about picking my girl, because a lot of them were zeroing in on me. One of my friends, who has a LOT

of dance experience, told me that dance was actually developed for the purpose of letting a man choose whatever

woman he wants. I didn't hear the whole story.

I have to admit it was kind of nice to get that much

attention from so many women (and, curiously, they all knew how to do this dance). It does help to have 1:3 ratio of

men to women in a club. Also, I was sitting with 3 other guys and 1 woman. So, the girls were obviously hoping we'd

come ask them to dance. Talk about having the odds stacked in your favor. That just doesn't happen often.

Anyway, after the very sexy line dance finished, I went back to Miss Cute and asked her for another dance. I took

her through a Salsa and a Bachata. She couldn't do either, but I had fun peeling her off my chest every 20 seconds

or so.

It was tough to let her go after that, but I was still enjoying the band's performance (when

Goofy would get out of the way).

Like I said there was plenty of eye contact with other women. Some of them

lost interest after I danced with Miss Cute. But I didn't care.

I hate to leave Houston. A girl who asked

me to stay with her for a month last weekend repeated the invitation yesterday. Much as I would like to, I have to

move on.

A couple of my lady friends also insisted on buying me dinner.

All in all, I had a

fun time yesterday, more fun than I expected to have.

And what was I wearing?

The Edge and

Amouage Dia with some APC. Usual pheromone doses, but six sprays of the Dia. I sometimes just go with four sprays of

Dia. And I actually applied it twice through the day (burned my eyes, so that was a bit much).

My only

regret is that I don't get to keep Miss Cute. I could spend the next few weeks peeling her off my chest, but

unfortunately she didn't offer to let me stay with her for that long.

Ah well. Can't have

everything.