I first noticed this a few weeks ago. I was at the busstop, just waiting for the bus. All of a

sudden a decent-looking women who was probably in her late forties walked by. She wasn't some gorgeous model-type

or anything, but she happened to be showing some leg and wearing sandals, so that's always a BIG PLUS... I was

just admiring her a little bit, then all of a sudden I caught a whiff of her perfume and I became so aroused that I

stood at attention for literally over 45 minutes. It started when we were both at the busstop, then it continued as

we both boarded the bus. While on the bus, and I was a few rows away from her, I had this crazy urge to go over and

do inappropriate things wit her... And then as I got off at my stop, I was still excited for a while after

that...

Now...when I see beautiful females, I don't PHYSICALLY get excited the majority of the time, no matter

how attractive they are. In fact, I can get more excited looking at a decent-looking older woman than looking at a

gorgeous young girl a lot of the time. However, there's something about older women that does this to me,

ESPECIALLY when I smell their scent. I mean, to me it's actually rather strong as older women use stronger and more

pungent fragrances and I'm used to sniffing the more girly and airy fragrances of younger females, but I don't

know, there's SOMETHING going on...

In fact, I'm making this topic because it happened AGAIN earlier today, as

I got onto an elevator, a rather attractive woman AGAIN in her late forties walks in, and I'm standing next to her

and just admiring her for a second WHEN...BAM! her fragrance hits me and it happens again...

At first I

thought for a short second that these women knew about the world of pheromones and were using their magic on me! But

then again, I have a thing for scents in general...

Do you think the natural pheromone signals coming from more

mature women is messing with me? Does anyone have any good info on the changes in their hormone/pheromone levels and

any particular reason it's affecting me so?