I only received 1 soe gel pack in the newbie pack. So I have been using it very sparingly. I have not

really had any means to measure but probably would say about 1/4 to 1/3 pack spread on back of hands, wrist, behind

ear, and a little on the neck. I have done this 2x and have about a 1/3 of a pack left so I guess I'm closer to the

1/3 than 1/4.

As for the sandlewood, I had been putting 1 dab on my chest and 1 dab on my upper back between the

shoulders. Then I read that it may last longer on clothes, so for the past 2 days I have been using 1 dab on each

side of my shirt coller in addition to the dabs on chest and shoulder. Only did this because I read that it is a

tougher to OD on the sandlewood version of TE.

Today I added 2 drops of the nol musk oil. I on top of sandlewood

on chest and 1 which I applied behind both ears.

Here is a complete list of what I have done.

1st day: Soe as

noted above w/ TE sandlewood on chest and back. Noticed nothing in particular.

2nd day: same as above. Same

Results

3rd day: applied SOE as noted. Added a couple of dabs ot TE to Collar. did not notice anything

today:

no SOE at all. Applied TE to collar and chest and back w/ the 2 drops of musk oil w/nol. We'll see what

happens.

Now this seems like a lot to me to not be getting/seeing results. I am VERY OD conscience after having

read here and have been careful to try not to. The 4 dabs of TE seem like a lot! (i tip the bottle on my finger and

dab what's left on the finger onto me/shirt collar). But we'll see. Maybe I will read over the signs of an OD

again because perhaps I've been too stupid to see that I have done it already !

But I am not discouraged. This

is a learning process and I will get it right with help like I have been getting from you all. I appreciate it very

much.

Anyway, I will definatly be getting more of the SOE as I just like it myself and also the AE will be on the

list. I am terrified (sorta) of the PI because of the OD possibilities but that leads me back to the question about

being black and needing to OD anyway!! arrgggh!! Also thinking about WAGG for work situations.

oh well, Let

today's experiment continue. Thanks again.

p.s. (6/24/04)....I did originally post this in another thread but

wanted (need) feedback so I reposted in this new thread. Tried again today.... 1 dab TE to undershirt and 1 dab to

hair and SOE on hand/wrist & behind ear. So far the streak continues - noticing nothing--- I am a positive guy

but....

so team...how 'bout a little help! Thanks.